Beavis and Butt-Head

Prolly got stuff that was too hot for tv, like the girls boob pops out when she is givin Bevis a haircut, good stuff, I will wait for the seasons to be released though

I can't believe they're going to include the best part- Beavis and ButtHead watching videos. :headbang:
Once I'm 100% certian that the video-watching-part is included, I'll buy this package. :D

They're not really including the videos parts. That would be way too expensive. Instead they're including a total of eleven videos with Beavis & Butthead watching them.

Yeah, that would've been too good to be true (and definitely too expensive- royalties). I'll probably still pick it up though.

I love the one when they're watching one of Pantera's videos (This Love maybe?) and the dialog is something like.....
Butt-Head: This Pantera guy is always pissed off. I bet his dad used to beat the crap out of him.

Beavis: Yeah. I bet his dad was like, "Damn it, Pantera! Treat your step mom with respect."

Butt Head: Yeah. "Damn it, Pantera! Go get me another beer!"

Beavis: "Oh, what's this? Are those tears, Pantera?? Is daddy's little girl upset??"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that! That was cool!

ThraxMan

ThraxDude said:
I love the one when they're watching one of Pantera's videos (This Love maybe?) and the dialog is something like.....
Butt-Head: This Pantera guy is always pissed off. I bet his dad used to beat the crap out of him.

Beavis: Yeah. I bet his dad was like, "Damn it, Pantera! Treat your step mom with respect."

Butt Head: Yeah. "Damn it, Pantera! Go get me another beer!"

Beavis: "Oh, what's this? Are those tears, Pantera?? Is daddy's little girl upset??"

:lol: :lol: :lol: