Beckham 2-2 Greece

ok, i knew not many people like football here but you have to hear the Sven song. if you haven't heard it download it. for those who dont know, its about the england football manager Sven Goran Erikson (hmn, i spelt that wrong)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
ö ö ë ì” ê – Œ,~, haha i dont need a sweedish keyboard, up yours, so where you figure that out Johan? :p

I'm just so damn smart!
biggrinflip.gif

Seriously, the ascii codes is the language the computer uses to recognise what characters you are typing, except that instead of "246" the computer uses the binary language.

Here's a list of all the ascii codes you can write:
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~miller/html/ascii.htm
Observe that all numbers you type while holding down "alt" should be 4 digits, so if the table says that the exclamation mark is "33", then you should type "0033"

Originally posted by Sputnik
Buy a Swedish keyboard!

Or just install in Swedish in your keyboard,"discover" the positions of the letters, symbols,@ etc etc
It's so easy to get used to ....that's what I've done.....

å ä ö é

Skål!!
;)

Indeed I'm greek.....
but for the last two years I've been learning swedish.... beautiful language and easy (not this melody thing,though ;) )
:D

Thank u :)
Well I have a quite ambitous plan ;)

I like foreign languages so much I wanna learn many.... though some of them would be pretty useless for something serious (like for my studies for example).....
but anyway for me learning foreign languages is more a pleasure and a means of better communication than something I would really make some serious profit of.....