beer prices

pistol_pete

Feb 19, 2003
IRELAND
Visit site
whats the price of a pint in your local?

pl_beg_christine19_sp.jpg

bloody euros - i can't understand them at all lol...um lemme see, in largo in liverpool its £2.20 ish for a double vodka and coke and a pint.....cheapest ive seen around in while

our locals usually don't sell pints, but an equivalent would be around 3? for one of these:

weizenbier.jpg

but usually beer comes in amounts of 0.2 - 0.3 litres.

VultureCulture said:
our locals usually don't sell pints, but an equivalent would be around 3? for one of these:

weizenbier.jpg

0.5 litres or 1 litres... Don´t forget...

No not only bavaria... half a liter you get almost everywhere...

Oh sweet time, when I remember the old club in my hometown... 0.4 litre for 1.5 not € but Deutsche Mark. Long time ago... :erk:. Cheap beer and fucking good music... Ahhhh... nice was the time...

Today I don´t drink alcohol anymore... So I don´t give a damn about beer prices...

I'm not really into beer, I prefer vodka :)
so sorry than but I don't know...
but I have heard about some damn low prices at some places that really make worry about if my friends drink that they will get sick. don't really think those contain something natural or something in common with beer :ill:

i drank a pint on some sort of festival in the czech republic (pilsen, actually) for about 0.6 euros and people later told me we were ripped off! damn i want these prices here :) but then again i might as well be drunk all the time...

LostLenore said:
I don't think so
I checked the price of beer here in the shop ( de colruyt): for 33 cl Jupiler 0,41 euro
and for 50 cl 0,58 euro.
But another question is... does this stuff tastes like beer? :puke:

Cheap Hungarian beer in shops: €0.6, foreign ones: €0.8-1, that's the price of festival/pub beer as well. Ale is not consumed, but I guess it would be more expensive.

And I don't know what stout is :lol:

Frodnat said:
But another question is... does this stuff tastes like beer? :puke:
this was the best plain beer (pils)
the cheapest one I could find costs 0,24 euro for 33cl and that I haven't tasted yet (but I guess it 'll be dish water)

Or cheaper beer you find in 'den Aldi', that's what they use in the Biebob. And that's barely drinkable.

VultureCulture said:

weizenbier.jpg

Ah, now that's a nice one, innit? :Spin:

LostLenore said:
this was the best plain beer (pils)
the cheapest one I could find costs 0,24 euro for 33cl and that I haven't tasted yet (but I guess it 'll be dish water)

Or cheaper beer you find in 'den Aldi', that's what they use in the Biebob. And that's barely drinkable.
You can´t drink the stuff from Aldi... it is the same in Germany... I wouldn´t call this beer... :puke: Do they really sell this stuff in the Biebob? Good that I never had to travel to the Biebob...