beer prices

@morpheus, you know... i get used to weizen since i live in saarbrücken, because they only sell that crappy Karlsberg UrPils here, along with Bitburger if you're lucky enough. but my favourite still is Früh Kölsch.

if i had 0.2 wishes for free...
fruehmotiv03.jpg

VultureCulture said:
@morpheus, you know... i get used to weizen since i live in saarbrücken, because they only sell that crappy Karlsberg UrPils here, along with Bitburger if you're lucky enough. but my favourite still is Früh Kölsch.

if i had 0.2 wishes for free...
fruehmotiv03.jpg
hehe, weizen is da best!!! ;)

and about Früh Kölsch or Kölsch in general, i think i once told you my opinion about it :D

Frodnat said:
One of the best beers here in Germany is "Stuttgarter Hofbräu". Ever tasted?
Nope, i don't think i can get it here. We're mostly drinking Krombacher, well the brewery is only 5 km away from me home, so that's kinda obvious, and it tastes really good.

Morpheus said:
Nope, i don't think i can get it here. We're mostly drinking Krombacher, well the brewery is only 5 km away from me home, so that's kinda obvious, and it tastes really good.
Krombacher... I don´t like it...

ah, krombacher, bleh, i hate these pseudo-glamorous stuff at the bottle neck. always have half of it in the mouth or sticky on your fingers. the beer itself is ok. a good pils would be veltins, though.
haha, and anyone ever noticed that jever enhances your farting capabilities? :lol:

@frod... nah, never drank that.
@morph... yeah i recall you said kölsch was one of the things you would die for ;)
well, at least there are no düsseldorfer around.

VultureCulture said:
haha, and anyone ever noticed that jever enhances your farting capabilities? :lol:
Yes... :lol:

Ever drank high amounts of "Äbbl-Woi" (Apfelwein = cider)? This is even worse... :ill:

:lol: but I think the worst is the so called "Sturm" (I know where it has his name from), dunno how to describe it, its like not finished wine, very sweet and still fermenting... so u can imagine the consequences if u drink too much of it :ill:

Well i dont drink lager, but in my fave pub in town its only £1.40 for a double brandy :loco: and then i could walk like half a mile and it would be £5.80 a double so thats the difference :erk:

VultureCulture said:
ah, krombacher, bleh, i hate these pseudo-glamorous stuff at the bottle neck. always have half of it in the mouth or sticky on your fingers. the beer itself is ok. a good pils would be veltins, though.

@frod... nah, never drank that.
@morph... yeah i recall you said kölsch was one of the things you would die for ;)
well, at least there are no düsseldorfer around.
yeah, this glitter stuff is shitty somehow, but the new 0,3 bottles don't have it!

"yeah i recall you said kölsch was one of the things you would die for ;)"

exactly ;) :p

HorsePiss.jpg

A Regular 0.50 glass of beer costs around 0.50€ here. Smaller pints cost even less. They are more expensive in pubs (around 0,70€ or 0,80€, sometimes more).

Our black beer is just great according to the guys who drink it.

marca_img.jpg

It's a Super Bock Goth:
produto_1.gif

:D