Behemoth - Demigod Tone?

Moddified 2 Channel Dual Rec
Peavey XXX

When I saw them Live Nergal was his 2 Channel Dual Rec and the other guitarist a 3 Channel Dual Rec. (if my memory is right :loco: )

Killer sounding record. Very "in your face". Kind of a departure of sorts for D. Bergstrand.

Not sure about the album, but a buddy of mine has one of their Live DVDs and I seem to remember them playing Rectifiers on it.

This album for me is a Metal landmark. What about those vocals... extremely processed and agressive, yet you can listen the whole album and not get tired...
We played with them in 2004, really great guys, no rockstar atittude. Can´t wait to their return so we can drink some more caipirinha.

This album for me is a Metal landmark. What about those vocals... extremely processed and agressive, yet you can listen the whole album and not get tired...
We played with them in 2004, really great guys, no rockstar atittude. Can´t wait to their return so we can drink some more caipirinha.

I agree. Great vocals and great songs!

Great band, and yeah, I've heard they generally use Recto's. Behemoth just have this style of balls out death metal that has some elements of black metal in there as well, and it just blows me away.

Yeah, I had figured it was a Recto, judging by their live dvds and such... But it honestly just doesn't sound like one. I guess if it is a modded dual recto + a XXX, that makes alot of sense.

Thanks for all your help everyone! :)