Behemoth: Nergal Released From Hospital

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Behemoth frontman Nergal, who has been receiving treatment for leukemia for more than six months, has left the hematology division of Uniwersyteckie Centrum Kliniczne (UCK) in Gdansk on Monday, January 17th.

His release comes four weeks after he underwent a bone marrow transplant procedure. He commented:

"Hey! What's up! At last – one could say. After almost half a year of treatment in various hospitals, several cycles of chemotherapy, irradiation and a bone marrow transplant, I have been finally released home in a pretty fuckin' good condition. I'm feeling ok, taking the intensity of treatment under consideration. That was not an easy period of my life, but, as I envisioned, I left the hospital victorious.

More in the link
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/behemoth_nergal_released_from_hospital.html

Good news. They put on an excellent show when I saw them with keep of kalessin. Nergal is really nice too from what I've seen in video interviews at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that is GREAT news. Behemoth always puts on a great show. Now that Nergal is home, here is hope that they will put on many more. :worship::worship: