Behemoth - No Sympathy for the Fools

great shit, but the interview is long ass hell, took forever to read:loco:

I have never seen them on stage.....I cant wait...
I have heard really encomiastic critics for these guys...
They create such a beautiful, dark atmosphere in their music...
I would like to have your opinion about their best -according to you- album so far...
Take care my friends!

I have never seen them on stage.....I cant wait...
I have heard really encomiastic critics for these guys...
They create such a beautiful, dark atmosphere in their music...
I would like to have your opinion about their best -according to you- album so far...
Take care my friends!

oh if you have yet to see them, you are in for a treat, I have to say out of all the shows Ive been to and all the bands Ive met/seen, Behemoth by far puts on THE BEST show of all time, not only does theyre music rule the ruins, but they just have the best stage presence, and album, hmm well I would have to say "From The Pagan Vastlands" and/or "Demigod".

oh if you have yet to see them, you are in for a treat, I have to say out of all the shows Ive been to and all the bands Ive met/seen, Behemoth by far puts on THE BEST show of all time, not only does theyre music rule the ruins, but they just have the best stage presence, and album, hmm well I would have to say "From The Pagan Vastlands" and/or "Demigod".
Oh thank you very much Impaler King V!!!
I trusted your words and I heard/got the album "From the Pagan Vastlands"!
It's magical...thanx...
It's really weird isn't it? A guy from Arizona helped an elfgirl from Greece to discover Behemoth's magical music!
Take care!

I am pumped, October 28th i think it is they play here with who knows and who cares. I saw them at Ozzfest and that was outdoors during the day and they still kicked ass :headbang: Hopefully they have the shirt with the crest on sale.