BEHEMOTH - To the eBay bidder who outbid me..

I'm the biggest fucking Behemoth fan of ALL time. The 5-disc box set (Historica) was on ebay for $25, I bid a max of $50, and because I had to work today, some asshole bid $51 and won.

If this bidder is on this board, I'd like him to know that I'm currently hunting him down and will force-feed him pieces of his family, rape his dog and burn his children in front of him unless he immediately sends me this collection.

You know eBay doesn't work like that. He might've put a maximum bid of $100,000,000 but he would still win it for $51 unless someone bids more than $51.

The lesson to learn is that if you really really want an attractive item on eBay, you HAVE to bid in the last minutes/seconds of the auction.

TheNooseInYourEmptySoul said:
I'm the biggest fucking Behemoth fan of ALL time. The 5-disc box set (Historica) was on ebay for $25, I bid a max of $50, and because I had to work today, some asshole bid $51 and won.

If this bidder is on this board, I'd like him to know that I'm currently hunting him down and will force-feed him pieces of his family, rape his dog and burn his children in front of him unless he immediately sends me this collection.

bah, a crappy bootleg is what it is, it's basicly a re-release of older material

and besides, i bet you could find a distro that still has it if you searched some/a lot

sore loser. It was me. I'll let you know how it is. I live in Houston if you want to come hunt me down.