BEHOLD! SPECIAL QUESTIONS FOR Troyanasy

D

dearth

I WILL NOT QUESTION YOUR DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE. WHAT BAFFLES ME IS THAT IF NEAL IS NOT THE REAL NEAL KERNON, AND KNOWS HE IS NOT THE REAL NEAL KERNON, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT HE IS THE REAL NEAL KERNON? THE ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY HAS THUS FAR ELUDED ME, HOWEVER, I WILL ANSWER IT, GOD WILLING. WHY WOULD HE SPEAK IN CODES? BY GOD, THE CORRECT ONES TOO, NOT FORGERIES. HE HAS TO BE THE REAL NEAL. YET YOU ARE NOT LYING, SO THERE IS A PARADOX. I STEPPED THROUGH THE MIRROR AND WENT TOO FAR. I CAN'T SEE MY WAY BACK.

Long is the night to a sleepless person; long is the distance of a league to a tired person; long is the circle of rebirths to a fool who does not know the true Law. Long is the night to a sleepless person; long is the distance of a league to a tired person; long is the circle of rebirths to a fool who does not know the true Law. Not well done is that deed which one, having performed, has to repent; whose consequence one has to face with tears and lamentation.

"THE ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY HAS THUS FAR ELUDED ME, HOWEVER, I WILL ANSWER IT"

haahahaha
You are the funniest ever.I sit here and can't stop laughing

neil kernon-

Troyanasy said:
"THE ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY HAS THUS FAR ELUDED ME, HOWEVER, I WILL ANSWER IT"

haahahaha
You are the funniest ever.I sit here and can't stop laughing

neil kernon-

BEHOLD! INSTEAD OF HELPING ME YOU HAVE ONLY ADDED TO THE COMPLEXITY OF THE MYSTERY. WHY ARE YOU SIGNING WITH A NAME THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN? THE CODE IS ALL WRONG HERE. BUT IF LEDMAG ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS CORRECTLY, I WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, GOD WILLING. IT STILL BOGGLES THE MIND THAT THE CURVITURE OF THE EARTH IS EXACTLY THAT OF A BOWLING BALL, WHICH THEY PLAY HERE IN THE STATES QUITE REGULARLY WITH SPECIAL GLOVES AND SHOES DESIGNED TO WARD OF EVIL. HOWEVER, SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS THE 9TH PRESIDENT, AND THAT COINCIDES WITH IRIS' BIRTHDAY, SHE BEING A TAURUS, THEN THAT MEANS THAT WHEN JESUS MAKES HIS RETURN HE WILL BE, GOD WILLING, MIGHTY PISSED THAT PEOPLE ARE WEARING THE SYMBOL OF THE TOOL OF HIS TORTURE CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS. THE MYSTERY, HOWEVER, STILL REMAINS AN ENIGMA TO ME, ONE OF A PROFOUND DEPTH. I TRULY SEE THE DEPRAVITY OF MAN KIND AND MY LACK OF PRACTICAL WISDOM.

So, nat by night by naught by naket, in those good old lousy
days gone by, the days, shall we say? of Whom shall we say?
while kinderwardens minded their twinsbed, therenow they-
stood, the sycomores, all four of them, in their quartan agues, the
majorchy, the minorchy, the everso and the fermentarian with
their ballyhooric blowreaper, titranicht by tetranoxst, at their
pussycorners, and that old time pallyollogass, playing copers fear-
some, with Gus Walker, the cuddy, and his poor old dying
boosy cough, esker, newcsle, saggard, crumlin, dell me, donk,
the way to wumblin. Follow me beeline and you're bumblin, esker, newcsle, saggard, crumlin. And listening. So gladdied up
when nicechild Kevin Mary (who was going to be comman-
deering chief of the choirboys' brigade the moment he grew up
under all the auspices) irishsmiled in his milky way of cream
dwibble and onage tustard and dessed tabbage, frighted out when
badbrat Jerry Godolphing (who was hurrying to be cardinal
scullion in a night refuge as bald as he was cured enough
unerr all the hospitals) furrinfrowned down his wrinkly waste
of methylated spirits, ick, and lemoncholy lees, ick, and pulverised
rhubarbarorum, icky;

oh this is insanehahaha
IT STILL BOGGLES THE MIND THAT THE CURVITURE OF THE EARTH IS EXACTLY THAT OF A BOWLING BALL, WHICH THEY PLAY HERE IN THE STATES QUITE REGULARLY WITH SPECIAL GLOVES AND SHOES DESIGNED TO WARD OF EVIL.

oh man this is the funniest shit I have ever read shdf .. Again..how do you come up with this stuff

holy shit hahahaha
holy shit man

"WHEN JESUS MAKES HIS RETURN HE WILL BE, GOD WILLING, MIGHTY PISSED THAT PEOPLE ARE WEARING THE SYMBOL OF THE TOOL OF HIS TORTURE CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS."
Stealing from the great Bill Hicks, are you?! "Do you think when Jesus comes back, he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross. That's kinda like goin' up to Jackie Onasis with a little sniper rifle pendant. Hey Jackie, just thinking of John."

this_thread_rocks.jpg

:lol::tickled::lol::tickled::lol: I'm fuckin dying here. :worship:

Lord of Metal said:
"WHEN JESUS MAKES HIS RETURN HE WILL BE, GOD WILLING, MIGHTY PISSED THAT PEOPLE ARE WEARING THE SYMBOL OF THE TOOL OF HIS TORTURE CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS."
Stealing from the great Bill Hicks, are you?! "Do you think when Jesus comes back, he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross. That's kinda like goin' up to Jackie Onasis with a little sniper rifle pendant. Hey Jackie, just thinking of John."

BEHOLD! WHO IS THIS BILL HICKS? HE IS A WISE MAN IF HE KNOWS THE SECRETS OF THE CHRIST. BUT DID HE MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPECIAL GLOVES AND SHOES OF BOWLING? I BID YOU, PASS ON THIS COMMUNIQUE TO HIM, AND ASK OF HIM A COMMENT. FOR IF YOU SHRINK THE WORLD DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A BOWLING BALL, IT WILL BE JUST AS ROUND, EXCEPT FOR THE POLES, AND IT WON'T HAVE HOLES ON ITS SURFACE. BUT IF THE CIRCUMCISION FACTION GETS A HOLD OF THIS NEWS THEIR BLOOD WILL BOIL IN ANGER. THUS, I BID YOU, BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMMUNIQUE.

BEHOLD! ALSO TELL HIM THAT THE ALIEN ABDUCTION TRACK, TRACK NUMBER NINE ON THE NEW ALBUM SPEAKS OF SEEDS THAT GROW.

The sage of old was profound and wise;
like a man at a ford, he took great care,
alert, perceptive and aware.
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

The lies of Christ will lose
the ways of hell I chose
I drink the floating blood
defy the fury of God

I have turned my back on Christ
to hell I have sacrificed
I have made love to the Pagan Queen
the gates of hell I have seen

I heard the angels cry
I watched the witches fly
I saw the clouds of death
Slowly blackening the sky

I read the book of spell
I chimed death's ancient bell
and when I die I have a place
reserved in hell

In conspiracy with Satan

I ride the bloodstained goat
I let the brewage float
I have seen the reaper's face
and walked through eternal haze

I have kissed my master's hand
I have seen the children of the damned
I heard the demons call
and seen a thousand virgins fall

YOU DON'T KNOW BILL HICKS!!!! BLASPHEMER!!!!!!! HE IS THE GREATEST COMIC TO EVER WALK THE EARTH!!!!!!! He is also dead, so it would be kind of hard to tell him about the bowling ball.