Be'lakor

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
seeing we don't have a separate section on 'other bands' per say i thought fuck it I'm going to post this anyway. haha. if you delete this clint, i will hurt you lol.

i strongly suggest for those who haven't had the chance to listen to these guys yet, add them on myspace. they are a local band from melbourne and they are bloody amazing! their debut EP 'the frail tide' blows me away everytime i listen to it! get into them people!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/belakor

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sounds good...not blowing me away, but solid...production a little to clean to fully capture the atmosphere they're going for, but pretty damn good. Vocals somewhere between Hegg and Akerfeldt. Good guitar work...but when it goes heavy it's not particularly interesting...if I see the album somewhere I might grab it. Didn't impress me enough to cough up at the moment, I'm afraid. Mostly because I'm saving for Gigantour, the Dimmu/Behemoth tour, and Maiden's golden days tour, as well as potentially a Judas Priest summer tour, shirts at all of these, and I want to build my own guitar...

But as far as endorsements go, I'll say this: if I was an asshole I'd pirate this.

Pretty good so far.

Might pick up the EP.

EDIT: The vocals just kicked in.

It's convinced me I need that EP.

I fucking love 'em. Vocals can throw a band either way for me. And those have just made me love this band.

Yeah I was a fan of Be'lakor from my very first listen as a newbie down here in Melbourne.. Not alot of Aussie bands, if any others at all, are doing the same style as these guys, and they have parts which remind me of Agalloch and Swallow the Sun, but I guess with your more straight forward riffs etc. Honestly, I'd love them even more if the guitar work was a little more complex, but they're pretty darn good for what they are..

hell yeh! get into guys!

BUY THE EP!

:)

Ya man, I'll be buying the CD...going to get Godhate (as a Tony hurry's the fuck up) and Kingdom of Sorrow's first. How great for Jamie to be playing with his hero!
Also need to get a frame for my signed copy of Paranoid :headbang: (All four members including the Ozz man) The EP is in great shape and I don't want it to get ruined. (This I just plain wanted to brag about, was given to me recently as a gift!)

Gotta be said SilentRealm, whoever finally bags you will be a lucky man :p

Hard to find a girl into such awesome metal.

She better not be "bagged" she's way better woman than that! Someone better sweep her off her feet and loved like a fucking goddess!

seeing we don't have a separate section on 'other bands' per say i thought fuck it I'm going to post this anyway. haha. if you delete this clint, i will hurt you lol.

i strongly suggest for those who haven't had the chance to listen to these guys yet, add them on myspace. they are a local band from melbourne and they are bloody amazing! their debut EP 'the frail tide' blows me away everytime i listen to it! get into them people!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/belakor

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Daaaaaamn ... these dudes pummel!

As each day goes by i'm becoming more and more convinced that Australia is indeed a Mecca.

Oh yeah ... I was recently introduced to the phrase "Aussie kiss". LOL!!!