Belgar's Jagermeister adventures

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
Behold friends of the suncross, Belgar is bringing to you a whole new serie of adventures in the Jagerworld.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWaJ0zgD__s
The first one was taken after a 1 liter night of German Paulaner night and a previous 8cl of Jagershot before my brother was deported back to Hellgium.

The video includes the way to the belgian monk video.

My next video to be recorded Saturday will be featuring a full AA soundtrack with viking helmet, AA music, 8cl Jager shot followed by a full Belgian Leffe shot followed by another 8 cl shot.

This is just another way to show dedication to AA and good friend Oli for their/his love of Jagermeister.

Hails and praises to all of you guys. If I don't see you live, I will be there in spirit.

Belgar ---- Rocking AA since Summerclash '98.

Edit ... the fucking bad sound quality thanks to youtube.

that was funny! i loved how your eyes starting watering after you drank that whole glass of beer... can't wait for the Viking bit

cheers!

/B

All I can say is that I was not looking that happy when I woke up. I will put the blame on my brother and the 1 liter of german beer and chicken wings I had before that ... not to forget 2 more shots after this video was taken.
The next video will come soon, but Jager isn't really on my mind today.

nb : no puking was involved in the making of this video.

Belgar no no wait ,you better find the Island of Doom and blast some metal first.then we can drink jagerM in Jagerworld. it's that cool?