Benevolent The UAE Metal Band

unholymusic

Metal Babe
Sep 25, 2014
Germany
www.unholymusic.com
You read that right! This band is based in Dubai and let me tell you these guys are rising stars in the metal scene and you will soon be hearing a lot of them.

Fadi and Hadi Sarieddine are two Lebanese brothers who formed the band back in 2007 when they were in Kuwait and later moved to Dubai in 2010. Fadi is the bands lead singer his brother, Hadi, plays guitar and sings, Mohammed Gad is the bands Egyptian bassist and last but not least their drummer, Rahul Hariharan, lives in India.

The crazy thing about this band is days before they have a gig is when they jam out and basically write new music for their show. Even though the band members do not reside in the same location, Hadi states it’s not hard to keep the band going:
“We don’t waste time. When you are working with musicians who know their stuff and have done their homework, then it is not really a problem. We don’t need much time to prepare because we get along with each other.”

Their latest album actually dropped back in March of this year (and I’m wondering why the hell I’m barely hearing about them, the fuck?!).
Hadi states that this album is more of a progressive and thematic with a lot of celestial sounds included as well.
full story at Unholy Music