benmothafuckinyoung!

triellan666

benmothafuckinyoung
Apr 28, 2005
vergennes vermont
hello all im semi new to this site, ive been posting for a couple weeks now and I like how this site in general works. Well im form vegennes vermont (smallest city in america for 3 years) im a one specimin of a dying race here, mostly jocls and hicks.....yup...... jocks and hicks wich i "punish" on a every other day basis cause there so fucking stupid, but yea ive been a metal head sence i was 11 and i play guitar, im not too good but i would like to think im good for the amount of time ive been playing (about a year or so). I like how the metal scene is really secluded here, as they say reblelion spreads like wild fire ware rebelion is opressed. Im not into punk im not into emo, country, OR rap (there all the same) I dont like people that much i like to have a couple good friends and thats it, the less people to think about the better and i like any music that stimulates my guitar state of mind (metal,clasic rock) i would like to take this time to also give a big FUCK YOU to all of you faggs that post shit on this site promoting emo bands, you fuckers are so oblivious to the truth, it makes me feel the need to just kill you guys and do the world a favor.

welll thnx for listening
Benmothafuckingyoung :wave: :worship: :devil: