Beret, angry french men !

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
flagmove_title_frame.gif

"Beret! is the notorious group of American's that became so angry, they had no American means of expression and were forced to be reborn by their hate into a world of moustaches, wine, cigarettes, and stripes. The Frenchest thing to come out of America since taste, Beret! is a three-piece with singer Jacques Merde, bassist and singer Albert Fausse-Couche, and drummer Henri En Coule. Proclaiming that "only Americans need guitars", Beret! is simply bass, drums, and a few Frenchmen screaming as loud as they can. Combine that with an angry mob of French hooligans at the show for the sole purpose of being the hardcore-dancing fist to back Beret!'s words of anger, and there you have Beret!
The stripes, the smoke, the anger...va'ten coule."

http://www.angryfrenchmen.com/

fulminatrix_XII said:
Well, these guys have a strange sense of humour! Btw, it's "enculé" not "en coule"... If you want to insult us, please do it properly at least. Pourquoi tant de haine???

And I was mistaken in thinking that encoule (je regrette for the lack of an accent aigu) was spelled en couler. J'ai suivi des etudes de francais dans lycee et de l'universite. My computer lacks the keys for creating proper accent marks and a cedilla.

My computer tiene all the necessary akkcentusok meg miegyéb characters, just ask si tienes que usar them in a copy-paste manner, Slán :wave: :D