Berlusconi scores!

TheAssMaster said:
I see the dodgy Italian leader, Sylvio Berlusconi, has scored another fine triumph in race relations, stating that he was wrong to have said that Chinese Communists ate their babies. No, apparently, they simply boiled them and then used them to fertilise their crops. Excellent! Prince Phillip would be proud.....

Ya know, that's one thing I wish Jorge W's speech writer's would get into: plain speaking.

I know he speaks in 4th grade terms so the brainless hippy libs can follow what he's saying, such as referring to all those killers east of the Greenwich meridian as "the Terrorists."

But Berlusconi says it like it is, and everyone loves it! His supporters go "Fuck yeah!" and his opponents shout "Did you hear what he just said?" but at least there's little room for teh typical left-wing Goebbels-style reinterpretation.

You know what Putin said? "Businessmen should learn to follow the law BEFORE they get caught by their dicks."

Oh yeah! Western media translated it as "Asses," but in Russia, he refers to the ol' In-Out Stick.

Jurched