Best and worst song they ever made

I guess I'd have to go with Everytime i die as their best. It's just so perfect and flows so well.
In the shadows is probabley their worst. I just hate how the bassline intro promises so much and the rest of the song delivers so little.

what a worthless thread and all of your arguments about what is better or worse
edit: those kids here that try to prove their point go get some more musical education for stating a real arguments

It's really difficult to choose the best and the worst songs...they are all cool...maybe the best is Triple Corpse Hammerblow or Hate Me and the worst - If you want Peace, Prepare for War

Shadeg said:
You're not alone!

Something Wild = Awful production, messy song structures. Some kids trying to make good music without really having an idea of how it should be done.

Are You Dead Yet? = Professional musicians forging the best album made in many years.

I think Im not the only one here, who thinks that YOU ARE STUPID.

Awful production:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have no Idea of nothing.
Nowadays there are new band CDs, with a worse production than SW...

best: basically the entire hatebreeder album, and a lot from something wild.

i cant really say they have a "worst" song because their styles have just changed so much from their amazing neo-classical earlier stuff to the nu-metalish stuff they've got going on now, but i dont like the new stuff.

"are you dead yet?" just doesnt sound like bodom to me, and if i hadnt started listening to their earlier stuff, i wouldnt be into them at all.

children of COB said:
best T,L&S,Sixpounder,Better Off Dead,Silent Night Bodom Night.
worst Downfall,I know that several people will cal this blasphemy or something,but I can't stand it.

PD :do anyone agree with me that Hate Me!(EP) version of Hate Me! is better than the one in Follow The Reaper?

I don't really like Downfall. I respect it because it's a nice composion, but not too enjoyable.

Yeah, Hate Me single version is 10 times better than the album version. Wish they'd done the entire album that way. There's more emotion in the album sound but it's too.. girly

Shadeg said:
You're not alone!

Something Wild = Awful production, messy song structures. Some kids trying to make good music without really having an idea of how it should be done.

Are You Dead Yet? = Professional musicians forging the best album made in many years.

True.. sure Something Wild is a decent album, but light years away from AYDY

best: Towards Dead End

worst: Needled 24-7

something wild is fucking awesome bcuz its the oldest which makes it trve. the only songs i really like on AYDY is Punch Me I Bleed and Trashed, Lost & Strungout.

The best? Who cares...

The worst? Well, like two or three songs on each album suck.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
i would have to disagree with punch me i bleed... :Smug:
i used to think is was their weakest song when i first heard it but i guess my musical tastes must of changed over the months bcuz i like it now.