• Battalions of Fear (1988)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Follow the Blind (1989)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tales from the Twilight World (1990)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere Far Beyond (1992)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Imaginations from the Other Side (1995)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nightfall in Middle-Earth (1998)

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • A Night at the Opera (2002)

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • A Twist in the Myth (2006)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
went with ANATO. it depicts everything about BG.
nightfall will always be my personal favorite all around, but thats not what im voting on, because that doesnt mean its the best.
very good and its a tough decision. but if you take away all the "filler" type tracks, (i do love them and think it enhances the album), and look at the song list it just doesnt strike you as impressive or on the same level as ANATO.
even though, as said, i will always like NIME more.

Hello peoples, first post in this forum, I post a bit on the Lord forum though.

If I could vote I'd go for "A Night at the Opera", simply because I think "And then there was Silence" is the greatest song ever. My eyes tear up without fail every single time I hear the "No hope, the blind leads the blind" bit.

Hello peoples, first post in this forum, I post a bit on the Lord forum though.

If I could vote I'd go for "A Night at the Opera", simply because I think "And then there was Silence" is the greatest song ever. My eyes tear up without fail every single time I hear the "No hope, the blind leads the blind" bit.

I love that song, first ever BG song i heard, one of the greatest!

I reckon Edge of Time is very close to the top. My top albums have been Imaginations and Night at the Opera, but Edge of Time is definitley close and maybe ahead of those. Easily the best sounding album they have done, obviously a lot of money went in