Best Bodom Solo

Two words: Northern Comfort
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
The whole song has something special about it I think, something that's hard to describe...it's one of my favourite Bodom songs. The Northern Comfort solo is so fucking great, I know that may sound kitschy or something, but it is like fire to me...the song, especially the solo and the parts after the solo ("Take me with you, take me far...") have that distinct wild nordic passion thing about it I find...
Or is it just my HS (high sensitivity) ...????????

In other words: the Northern Comfort solo is...scythelicious!!!

The Lantern Nut said:
Two words: Northern Comfort
!:headbang: !:headbang: !:headbang:
The whole song has something special about it I think, something that's hard to describe...it's one of my favourite Bodom songs. The Northern Comfort solo is so fucking great, I know that may sound kitschy or something, but it is like fire to me...the song, especially the solo and the parts after the solo ("Take me with you, take me far...") have that distinct wild nordic passion thing about it I find...
Or is it just my HS (high sensitivity) ...????????

In other words: the Northern Comfort solo is...scythelicious!!!

You're right !
headbob.gif
Two words: Northern Comfort!kicks maximum ass i'ts one of my fav. songs
"Reaper never lies!" it's scythelicious:D
fuck that coB never play it live. I asked it to Alexi and he:-" Well, i don't like that song so much"
me:-" it's one of my favourites songs ever"
Alexi:-"Really?"
Stop.

@asphyXy: yeah the 2nd kissing the shadows solo can blow out my mind. It is powerful, melodic and wild (and fucking hard to play esp. when he does those bends and let the guitar scream like a girl on her first time hehehe!!:D)

other parts that i like: the melodic part in Wrath Within is wonderful (and fuck they don't play it live!)
grumble.gif

The solos in Hatebreeder kicks ass too (oh be dead, i'm free and then solo---
goggly.gif
beatiful!

and lots of others...
headbob.gif

Your are all SOOOOO OFF!! It is ":headbang:Hanging tought:headbang:" no wait wait shit, that's New Kids on the Block!! Hrm..:err: Well then it is SIX POUNDER second solo! BUT the best solo ever any where any group any....WHAT EVER!! You get don't you? he he Well??:Spam:

My favourite solos are Hate Me!, Follow the Reaper, and Downfall. Hate Me! has one of the most melodic and technical solos Alexi has ever played! Follow the Reaper's keys and guitar duel is just mad and the solo is simple but really fun to play. Downfall is neoclassical shred deluxe! :headbang: