Best COB Keyboard Solo

SNBN solos seem quite difficult too specially the first one and Janne himself has said that.

Yeah it's one of those songs, it's much harder than it seems; I tried it on the violin and there's some weeeird stuff going on there :zombie:

Smile Pretty for the Devil solo sounds kewl imo

I'm gonna go with the Chokehold solo. I like the 2 little solos he plays at the end of Hatebreeder too.

I'd say the solo at the end of Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, that solo just sounds insanely fucking awesome it doesnt matter that its not as hard as the others.

I'd say the solo at the end of Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, that solo just sounds insanely fucking awesome it doesnt matter that its not as hard as the others.

I came in this thread to say that. I LOVE that solo.

I love the way he plays an A, then another A that's an octave higher fades in and takes over. So fucking cool.

I like the solo in You're Better Off Dead because it's so strange, almost atonal, but I'd say Kissing the Shadows is my favorite.

OMFG I just realized how frigging intense the Roadkill Morning keyboard solo is :zombie: I was like :OMG:

And Ghost Riders in the Sky solo is funny as hell. Yes I just got my Blooddrunk CD and am high lloll