Best Evergrey Album?

the less I like this album...sorry people, I did buy the Inner Circle when it came out in April but this album unlike any other Evergrey album has grown less on me....many listens but still the same "feeling"....I still prefer In Search of Truth , Recreation Day, and then Solitude, dominance, and Tragedy first... This last album is almost too "poppy" for me..Dont' flip out people, my opinion only..I think Evergrey went too mainstream on this one for my tastes...The band still rules and still kicks ass but this last album to me is a regression.. They will respond though and my fervor for them will continue!! JMO.

lunatic :wave:

1. in search of truth :kickass:
2. the inner circle :kickass:
3. recreation day :kickass:
4. the dark discovery :headbang:
5. solitude, dominance, tragedy :err:

1. In Search of Truth

2. Solitude, Dominance, Tragedy

3. The Inner Circle (and rising fast in my ranking!)*

4. The Dark Discovery

5. Recreation Day

*Wow, lunatic, I don't see how TIC is "poppy" at all...everything you said about TIC is *exactly* how I felt about RD. But RD has started to grow on me now, so hopefully the same will happen with TIC over time for you! :D

Here's my list:

1. The inner circle
2. Solitude Dominance Tragedy
3. Insearch of truth
4. Recreation day
5. The dark discovery

Greeting, Im new to this forum, first time here!
My grey-list:

1. Solitude Dominance Tragedy (probably the best album ever, any category. Carlssons drum bangin still gives me the thrills when I listen to it)
2. The Dark Discovery (Blackened dawn - the track that made me grey for life)
3. The Inner Circle
4. In Search of Truth (Watchin the Skies rocked my apartement that year)
5. Recreation Day (far from bad but still)

Hope I'll have some great conversations with you all.
Until then,,,

1. Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy
2. Recreation Day
3. The Dark Discovery
4. The Inner Circle
5. In Search Of Truth

I love dark Discovery 1st... No body seems to like that album to much... everyone writes 5. TDD L :/

1. TDD
2 ISOT
3.RD
4. Inner Circle ( only because its not as progressive as the ones above)
5: SDT

The Inner thingy.

I kinda think that Evergrey, in spite of coming from Gothenburg – that GR8 city, that hosted ol' CQ's life for many years, and obvious hotbed of metal, sound a bit like Iron Maiden, but without the driving vocal of Bruce Dickinson. :erk:

OK –*you can lynch me now! :D

1. Recreation Day
2. In Search Of Truth
3. The Inner Circle

Those are the only ones I have but I'm going to get the first two.

I like all the releases up till the new one and I just want to say the newest release is a way average release for such a great band. No wonder they are gaining in popularity after this release. It lacks the depth to me that the others had. Feel free to disagree which is what these forums are for.