Best guitar riff

Black Sabbath-Into The Void or Black Sabbath or Electric Funeral or, fuck it, Sabbath has too many fucking riffs to decide.

Hourglass by Lamb Of God
Raining Blood also rocks
Deathrider by Anthrax
Heaven and Hell by Sabbath
there are just so many/......

The best riff ever is just, Impossible to find, I always adopt a new favorite all the time, and people tend to stick to their known artist. That Hendrix riff is pretty cool and easy, and only favourited due to his fame. Really this is just a +1, I cant contribute a favorite riff for their are too many out there. most the ones i checked out here are just not my type.

The best riff ever is just, Impossible to find, I always adopt a new favorite all the time, and people tend to stick to their known artist. That Hendrix riff is pretty cool and easy, and only favourited due to his fame. Really this is just a +1, I cant contribute a favorite riff for their are too many out there. most the ones i checked out here are just not my type.

Finally, a realist.

Everyone else here is just listing a song they listened to today or a band they discovered over the past month. :Smug:

Yeah Im sure its that easy to pick the best riff ever immediately. If so, you must listen to only 5 bands.

Theres no absolute best guitar riff. Theres too many different types (epic ones, angry ones, sad ones, etc.) It'd be easier with different categories of riffs (saddest riff, most epic riff)