best insane clown posse songs

insaneclownposse666

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2013
I just started listening to the metal band insane clown posse and I loved them with their songs mr happy, every halloween. what are good songs by them?

I just started listening to the metal band insane clown posse and I loved them with their songs mr happy, every halloween. what are good songs by them?

ICP is not a metal band. :fu:

My bro is a Juggalo. I'm a Varangian.

ICP did a really badass cover of that "Jump Around" song.

:lol:

i didn't even notice the word "metal" was in the original post till i read this

Hahaha, yeah...when I saw this thread and read the o.p. I thought, "What the fuck?"

No offense intended toward the one who started this thread, but calling ICP a metal band is as absurd as calling Metallica a Jazz/Hip Hop band. Although I must admit that ICP uses some elements of metal in their music, but it's still not metal. It's commonly called Horrorcore I think, but as far as I know, ICP has never specifically called their music Horrorcore. They are not a metal band at all though.

Hahaha, yeah...when I saw this thread and read the o.p. I thought, "What the fuck?"

No offense intended toward the one who started this thread, but calling ICP a metal band is as absurd as calling Metallica a Jazz/Hip Hop band. Although I must admit that ICP uses some elements of metal in their music, but it's still not metal. It's commonly called Horrorcore I think, but as far as I know, ICP has never specifically called their music Horrorcore. They are not a metal band at all though.

if you remove the word "metal", the original post makes sense and i responded to it that way

but yeah, you're right, ICP is definately not metal