Best metal album to "make whoopie" to?!?!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hell yeah! Uncle Ted was feelin' a little randy this evening (probably because I just watched Austin Powers for the umpteenth time on tbs tonight) and for some reason I thought of the line in FAST TIMES @ RIDGEMONT HIGH when Demone tells Rat that "when it comes to makin' out, put on side two of Led Zeppelin IV"...it got me to thinking, just for fun...WHAT ALBUMS HAVE YOU/DO YOU LIKE TO GET JIGGY WITH IT TO?!?!? WHAT LIGHTS YOUR FIRE and makes your LIVER QUIVER?!?!? Here are Uncle Ted's top five albums that'll make you do it all for the nookie!

TED NUGENT - Self Titled - One word, STRANGLEHOLD!
MOTLEY CRUE - Shout at the Devil - especially 10 Seconds to Love
SCORPIONS - Love at First Sting
POISON - Look What the Cat Dragged In
CHEAP TRICK - Live at Budokan

So let's hear YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted

Opeth is good love makin tunes. The fact that my girl friend likes them as much as I do makes it even better. But the best is when NIN is playing. She loves NIN.

IcedMadness said:
Opeth is good love makin tunes. The fact that my girl friend likes them as much as I do makes it even better. But the best is when NIN is playing. She loves NIN.

Man both of those would put me to sleep.

What is needed for fornication is SPEEEEEEED METAL. \m/

Accept - Fast As A Shark
Helloween - Ride The Sky
Agent Steel - 144,000 Gone
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burnign
Helstar - Swirling Madness
Exciter - Long Live The Loud

There's some fucking music.

I don't need tunes to listen to while I bang the oldy lady...
I just say "Lights Out" & She says "Only You Can Rock Me."
Then I "Shoot, Shoot" & She goes "On & On & On."
I get her thinking like she's in "Venus," she's no "Mother Mary" that's
for sure...
I definately get "Pushed to the Limit."
SIXXSWINE

IcedMadness said:

I assume your talkin' mellow Opeth here... unless the death growl turns the ladies on!

Doom. At my age speed/power/thrash are out of the question. :D

Wyvern said:
Doom. At my age speed/power/thrash are out of the question. :D

OMG... I am crying here! Thanks for the laugh... defo needed one today :lol:

I'd have to say almost any NIN song is good for that. They all have that peculiar beat that makes you want more ;)

Warheart666 said:
I'd have to say almost any NIN song is good for that. They all have that peculiar beat that makes you want more ;)

Dont forget the lyrics.. : I want to fuck u like animal.... i want to feel u from the inside... i want to fuck u like a animal... u bring me closer to god!!!! lol ... love that album... :loco:

Pabla said:
OMG... I am crying here! Thanks for the laugh... defo needed one today :lol:

You're crying? Imagine how I feel :cry:

Maybe not the entire album, but that song on AC/DC's album "You shook me all night long" is worth a mention. :)