best metal/hard rock scene in uk?

chrisbjad

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2015
Hi question to those who are livingin uk. Which big city would be best to move to start a band? London has loads of venues and studios but it's just so overpriced city plus I can't stand all the upper class people around me... I'm thinking to move to Liverpool/Birmingham/Manchester but don't know which would be a better choice. I don't want to work more than 30 hours just to pay my rent but I actually want a time to play and do rehearsals. I thought even about squatting but thats so unstable and risky... Any help would be appreciated.

Hi question to those who are livingin uk. Which big city would be best to move to start a band? London has loads of venues and studios but it's just so overpriced city plus I can't stand all the upper class people around me... I'm thinking to move to Liverpool/Birmingham/Manchester but don't know which would be a better choice. I don't want to work more than 30 hours just to pay my rent but I actually want a time to play and do rehearsals. I thought even about squatting but thats so unstable and risky... Any help would be appreciated.

London.