Best New Years Day Song

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
The Cure- Faith

I tried Sigur Ros, didn't work out, Faith does the trick perfectly, wonderful song. Yous?

And don't anyone say PL- No Celebration.

U2 - New Year's Day

easy ! :D

But U2 is one of my all times favourite bands, well not so much these days but they used to be great. I've the custom to listen to that song every year on January 1st. Another of my stupid customs is to listen to TSE when it's snowing, so I kept on listening to TSE today.

Dhatura said:
I don't really get this, why do you guys drink if you suffer afterwards?

Because it makes you feel good at the moment when you drink. And as far as I'm concerned, it almost never makes me suffer afterwards :)

cedarbreed said:
Because it makes you feel good at the moment when you drink. And as far as I'm concerned, it almost never makes me suffer afterwards :)
me neither. just don't mix.

Don Corleone said:
hehe we had some proper drinking sessions, too. filthy sanchez passed out aroun 2-3 am...best made it through the night but he went back home around 4.

yeah, sanchez was out of his head, he punched my arms while he was drunk, they ached whole day. I mixed vodka with wine and raki but i didnt have any hangover, strange, in fact i couldnt even get to sleep when i went back home. I had to listen to marillion to sleep :D

sol83 said:
me neither. just don't mix.

yesterday I mixed Soho with Manzana, whiskey, beer, red wine,white wine, champagne and an unknown 70% alcohol ... and I had just a little headache circa 8 A.M nothing more *MAN*

I barely remember an ultralarge half and half Irish coffe and drinking pretty much a whole bottle of champagne after enough beer to get me well amused, I'm ok now really. It was bad for a while.

@arno

well you must be god then, cos there's no way i'm trying that.

i actually had some whisky yesterday after 2 years or something. tasted better.