Best New Years Day Song

sol83 said:
@arno

well you must be god then, cos there's no way i'm trying that.

i actually had some whisky yesterday after 2 years or something. tasted better.

I'm not god thanks :lol: I just stand alcohol well I guess

Allan said:
The Cure- Faith

I tried Sigur Ros, didn't work out, Faith does the trick perfectly, wonderful song. Yous?

And don't anyone say PL- No Celebration.

sure it was good once but i like it best, Prince 1999. so ahead of his time.

u2 blows IMO. but hey what do i know?

WTF happened to dora's pic, i like the cuteness better than the sushi.

Angelo Babalamenti -Questions in a World of Blue. It reminds me of the three B's happening and this muddled mess that's emerged and ........ what... you know.....and a new year....so messed up.

And Angelo badalamenti - The Sound Of Love. It really reminds me of my husband and I when things were good. And It makes me think of the empty future.

I seldom have any serious hangovers, merely tiredness only. Now my muscles ache a bit 'cause I spent quite some time on the toilet floor, unconscious :cool:

my mate has this little crappy mike plugged in to his computer. I heard afterwards I had been 'freestyle rapping' by myself for like an hour :tickled:

yay. yawn. :zzz:

Crack Hitler said:
I seldom have any serious hangovers, merely tiredness only. Now my muscles ache a bit 'cause I spent quite some time on the toilet floor, unconscious :cool:

Bwwaaaaaaahaaahaahahahahahahaaa!!!!

Crack Hitler said:
my mate has this little crappy mike plugged in to his computer. I heard afterwards I had been 'freestyle rapping' by myself for like an hour :tickled:

yay. yawn. :zzz:

Aaaaaaahaahahahahahaaaaa!!!! *gaaasp* aaaaaaahaahahahaaaaa!!