Best Nightingale song?

How could I pick only one? It depends on my mood a lot too. This is the shortest list I can come up with right now:

Nightfall Overture
Gypsy Eyes
Higher Than the Sky
Deep Inside of Nowhere
So Long (Still I Wonder)
Intermezzo
ALonely
Drowning In Sadness
The Journey's End

Really hard to decide what's the best, but here's my list... =)

Steal The Moon (Really, it rocks!!)
Thoughts From A Stolen Soul
Scarred For Life
Nightfall Overture
Remorse And Regret
Game Over

But whatever, i think that nightingale's music is really great and choosing a best song is so hard!!! i luv nightingale!! jejeje

------------------------
CHILE!! It's hard to get some stuff here!!!!

I`d say all... ehhrr.. to hard to pick just one fav. track , cuz they are all asskickers!

Fav. tracks from all 3 albums as we speak must be

TBS - Lesson in evil
TCC - Steal the moon
I - Scarred for life

That's a tough call for me. I'm still obsessed with "I" as a whole. Although I do give a lot of spins to the other two albums as well.

Deep Inside of Nowhere gets a ton of play as of late, as does Steal The Moon and Thoughts From A Stolen Soul...

I dunno...can't decide really.

I think the short version is if its Nightingale I love it.

Had I discovered Nightingale in 2000 or before I guarantee you that "I" would have been my top disc for 2k. Of everything I've bought in the past year (and that's a fair amount of stuff) "I" gets the most play of anything I have....

/h

I can honestly say I can't choose just 1, 2 or even 5 favourites.

Nightfall Overture
The Dream Reader
Return to Dreamland
Eye to Eye
Thoughts from a Stolen Soul
Alive Again
So Long
Revival
Scarred for Life
Still in the Dark
The Journey's End

These are all superb songs.

I'm surprised my favorite Nightingale song has not been mentioned more here, it's "Alive Again" from the Closing Chronicles. I could name all the rest of Nightingale's songs as close runner-ups. <grin>

I guess its "a lesson in evil" or "an eye for an eye" ...but I think I'll go mainstream and say "Nightfall Overture" ;) :D
But seriously, I think its dorky 2 compare them...all song got their charm...
btw . yes, "alive agin" is great