Old Wolf
Leather
Riot City
Ashbury
Midnight Chaser
Jag Panzer/Satan's Host
Lethal
Gatekeeper
And I was surprised by Ordained Fate a bit.

My top main stage band was Jag Panzer. Have wanted to see them since like 2007, and they killed it.

As for second stage bands, I still hold that Chalice was my favorite. The live videos from youtube reinforce this for me.

TYGERS! My most fav of the weekend. Riot City was great, Wulfhook really brought their A game as well. Midnight Chaser was badass reminded me a lot of Night Demon.

War Cry
Jag Panzer
Impaler
Lethal
Winterhawk
Leather (biggest surprise of the weekend)
Tygers

It's a shame that Medieval Steel isn't on the list as they were my most anticipated band to see going in.

They were solid, but didn't have that special something that the performance 3 years ago had.
Obviously the "never thought this would happen" feeling from the first time was lost but I still thought they were amazing. My only complaint would be that they didn't play anything from the Out Of The Blue EP.

Heard somewhere they were trash talking Ashbury from the stage.
I think Sean said that but I didn't really get that impression. It seemed more like a gentle ribbing for picking BOC's biggest hit as their cover song.

Missed a fair amount of stuff (esp. main stage on Friday) due to band matters but I was really toppled by Chalice, Wulfhook, Leather and Tygers. Jag Panzer were rad as hell but I missed a fair chunk of the set due to an important family phone call so that was a shame. Old Wolf, Lethal and Riot City were excellent as well. I didn't see a band that I disliked, but a handful underwhelmed me.