Best place to post my Vids

domsg

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2008
Wow, this site is huge!

Not sure really where to post the links to my Videos on YouTube. The videos are of myself covering some 'old school' metal songs like Heaven & Hell, Holy Diver, Limelight etc.

A) Since they're old school, should I put them there?
B) Should I use the YouTube sticky?
C) Just post them here as general metal?

:headbang:

Dominic

Hm, try Self-Promotion! I'll leave your post here and redirect it to S-P also. People who go to the link here will end up in S-P so technically you get two times the exposure. Take care.

OK, so here goes:

I'm a lead singer looking to put together a 'tribute band' covering Dio, Maiden, Rush, Queensryche etc.

I've got 5 videos up on YouTube of me covering songs like Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath), Limelight (Rush), Holy Diver (Dio)...

I'm looking for killer shredders and drummer to form a tribute band in my area. Unfortunately, after about 2 years of searching, (not to mention the initial 'this town is dead' comments), things haven't worked out too well, locally (all the great players are already with other bands, and the scene around town is either 'originals only' or classic/southern rock). Absolutely no one in town is playing what I call classic metal. If they do cover any quote 'metal', it's usually Enter Sandman...you know the drill.

I'm looking to put on a great 90 minute show, and play a circuit of towns like Denver, Cheyenne, Casper, Sheridan, Billings, Missoula, Idaho Falls, Boise, Salt Lake, etc...

Please check out my videos:
Heaven & Hell
Holy Diver
Limelight
Spirit of Radio
The Zoo

Thanks!:headbang::kickass:

Dominic

Last edited by a moderator: