New bands, old school sound (White Wizzard, Holy Grail)

I just recently saw Korpiklaani / Tyr on thier NO.AMER. tour wich I was just mentioning in another thread. Well, White Wizzard is also part of this tour and man they flat-out slayed with thier set.

Shit, Tyr and White Wizzard on the same bill? That would have been so cool for me, how unfair :cry:

Shit, Tyr and White Wizzard on the same bill? That would have been so cool for me, how unfair :cry:

Can't say I was familiar with WW going in..but they sure got my attention and seem great live. TYR has become one of my favorites and they really seem like cool dudes. This show was the first show on thier recent no. amer. tour. TYR literally landed on ground after a very long flight and rushed directly to and played thier set. They were a little rusty on the first couple of tracks but got things straight quickly and smoked the rest of thier set. They also went out of thier way to wish happy birthday to a small child (wearing ear-plugs thankfully) who was in attendance with his parents. We were standing right next to these people..very cool gesture by the band.