Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sabotage

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Technical Ecstacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Say Die!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the release of Master Of Reality is the best thing that ever happened to the music industry.
Paranoid is a very, very close second.
:headbang:

I would have voted but "this action cannot be performed" so I will write in Black Sabbath Black Sabbath, did they ever write anything better than this? I love all of their albums with Ozzy, but this is truly the best, and not to mention groundbreaking.

I agree TD, Ronny James Dio did kick ass when he and black sabbath got togather, I hope to see Ronny James Dio play again to me he looks like a troll or a elf.
:cool:

Originally posted by HotRodFlamedJJ2
If I could write in on my ballot I'd say Heaven and Hell. I know it's not Ozzy era stuff, but man that little elf Ronnie James Dio rocked the his-ouse as frontman for Sabbath.

Those two records with Dio are two of the most criminally underrated albums of all time. They did really well when they came out, but have been completely forgotten thanks to 3things basically:
-Dio is a fucking cheeseball
-Tony Iommi ran sabbath into the ground w/ bad singers and bad albums after dio (literally and figuratively)
-and all the reunion hoopla and ozzfest have made people forget about those albums.

ps: Mob Rules is probably one of my top 3 all time songs. That song is just fucking awesome.