Best Saxon Album?

Saxon's best album was the round one...

then again, they are all round aren't they?

I am partial to Denim and Leather

-Imp

Power & Glory..no wait....Strong Arm......no wait......Eagle has Landed.....no wait......Wheels Of steel.....no wait.......Lionheart....no wait......Oh Bollocks too hard depends what mood i'm in:Spin:

LIONHEART-no contest
however wheels of steel and strong arm probably sounded better, because that style of heavy metal was fresh , new and innovative back then, but by 2006 weve heard tons of stuff like that, and lionheart sounds better and fresher.

I have always been partial to "Innocence," but that was until I heard "Unleash The Beast" and subsequently went to see them on tour in '98 In my opinion, this album blows all their old stuff out of the water (at least musically). I am not saying I dislike any of their old albums, they are mostly great, but how one could say their last few albums including UTB are not musically superior to their old stuff i just don't understand.

Lionheart deff great production great songs ( apart from flying on the edge) just being honest rest of the album kicks arse so im not complaining about one song brill album.

followed by a close second strong arm of the law album.

Killing Ground and Lionheart are great albums.However I always enjoy two discs no one has mentioned.The BBC album of shows from 80,82 86 captures great early energy from the band and I think RocknRoll Gypsies,recorded in Eastern Europe was a killer live disc.Anybody going to see RIOT in Feb?Steve