Best Solo Poll-Battle?

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
I was thinking of making a "Best Solo" competition using polls. It would be the same format as Battle of the Bands, just with solos, and maybe pools to eliminate some.
What do you think of this?

Steve

I doubt that many people on here are that knowledgable of this topic...considering the majority of th einterest being in death/black metal, i don't think that you'll find the best soloing there anyway. WHo can compete with John Petrucci anyway? Nobody.Anyone who says...something like Eric Rutan shoul dbe ashamed. ;)

My vote will go for the solo at the end of "Flight of Icarus". It gives me chills every time.

Yes it does, but still, no one can best John Petrucci on the guitar. He's just too good, he's flawless and can do anything.

It´s very relative, It must be called "solo that you like at most", instead of "best solo", ´cause it´s imposiible to find, and we may be going to fall in the same stupid discussion of always ." dude 1:Jhon Petrucci rulez!; dude 2: are you crazy dude? jp is gay in comparation with michael angelo; dude 3: what??? pssss, Michael romeo all the way; Metalfox: Hey people I AM THE BEST!!!!!! SO LET´S END THIS POLL OK?