• Rusted Nail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Eyes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Monsters in the Ballroom

• Filtered Truth

• None. They are all equal in their blandness.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Siren Charms, love it!

I'm surprised you guys picked BTS, it's a really soft and whiney-type song, I thought you'd go with WTWE or maybe IPV.

WTWE is absolutely awful. IPV is alright, but forgettable.

Become The Sky has a nice intro, catchy chorus where the singing doesn't sound awful, and some good screams in there too. It's basically the best of a bad bunch :D

WTWE is absolutely awful. IPV is alright, but forgettable.

Become The Sky has a nice intro, catchy chorus where the singing doesn't sound awful, and some good screams in there too. It's basically the best of a bad bunch :D

:eek: I think it's one of the worst and popiest chorus from the album. Also there's not too much screams in the song.

Btw the last poll option imo kills the thread. I get that the message is supposed to be "look how many people think SC is not good!", but it'd be actually interesting to see which one would people pick if they were force to do so. Bonus trax excluded of course.

I hate WTWE as well, worst song for me on the record.

Btw the last poll option imo kills the thread. I get that the message is supposed to be "look how many people think SC is not good!", but it'd be actually interesting to see which one would people pick if they were force to do so. Bonus trax excluded of course.

I hate WTWE as well, worst song for me on the record.

I personally hate every single track except for The Chase.

The last option is the most realistic for people who don't like any of them.

Forcing a person to click one song that they find they can tolerate longer than any of the others when they dislike all of them isn't a fair vote for any of the songs

:eek: I think it's one of the worst and popiest chorus from the album. Also there's not too much screams in the song.

I like power metal, so poppy chorus is OK for me. Lyrics are interesting.

I don't care anymore since ebola is now in Spain and we all are going to die.

Power metal rules.

The last option is perfectly reasonable for people who don't like the album. Why make people choose something they don't like if it will just obfuscate the accuracy of the results?

New Sanctuary is awesome.

The last option is perfectly reasonable for people who don't like the album. Why make people choose something they don't like if it will just obfuscate the accuracy of the results?

It doesn't force you to take the time and think, what is the least worst song, which would be actually interesting to hear from the people like you. The last option is so that SC dislikers can vote somewhere, but it's not a popularity contest for SC (at least shouldn't be), but a thread searching for the best among the eleven tracks. (Bonus tracks are debateable)

And yes, even if you only rate let's say Dead Eyes 1.5/10 but the rest as 1/10, than you should vote for Dead Eyes. The last option makes zero input for a conversation (or to be more precise, for a conversation which has not happened for 8 times already), simply creates the same barricade between SC likers and dislikers.

edit: wow, I wrote the same thing twice in different paragraphs! Work is over soon and I better go to bed asap :D

The last option is just for you to jerk yourself off basically about how you don't like this album.