Cephalic Carnage - Dying Will Be The Death Of Me
Obituary - Back Inside
Fear Factory - Supernova
Deceased - Fright
Hate Eternal - I, Monarch
Napalm Death - Losers
Soilwork - Observation Slave

-Vince

probably that coffin ships song, or commeth down hessein off that last high on fire thing whatever it was called.

or that chicago song off the last sufjan stevens album (sufjan stevens hella loves jesus christ, dudes)

Devy_Metal said:
I have to start listening to Primordial...

Yes, do that.

I would vote for Coffin Ships. Actually any song of the new Primordial album. I love the first track. I would also vote for Deceased :The Funeral Parlours Secret.

That's insulting. So, what, because I really like the new Deceased album I'm some kind of idiot or something? Like your opinion is better than everyone elses, asshole. Go fuck yourself. Deceased rules.

I tell you how I think it's one of the best albums of 2005, I'm an old school metal fan and have been for quite a long time. I got into Deceased back in 1992 when I heard them on a Relapse sampler (their song "Robotic Village"). I kept up with them and in 1997 when "Fearless Undead Machines" was released, it was the most groundbreaking classic metal album of all time... and every album after that has been even better. They're also an excellent live band, really cool guys in person, and do an excellent cover of Kreator's "Tormentor".

If they ever came out with Deceased action figures I'd buy the whole set.

-Vince

well, you listen to Witchery & Anal Cunt so you might very well be an idiot... and your love of the new Deceased is kind of embarrassing for all of us as it should be for you... :rolleyes:

;)

Deceased is great. I highly doubt the new album sucks. Still need to hear it.