Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Nobody's fault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A day of Reckoning

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Musical Death (A Dirge)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
The whole fucking record for me. There's no way I could pick one song. This was the first album I ever heard from Testament and I became an instant fan. :worship:

Sometimes I like Trail by Fire the best, but currently it's Eerie Inhabitants. Hey Kevin just to let you know, High Priest of Evil Has made all this polls before. Just lettin' ya know.

Jesus man settle down hes new. You know your not the board dude
How about you settle down, dude? I just informed DoubleOKevin11 that such thread already existed and there's no use in making another one and it's better to add your votes to the older ones, which (due to the fact that it has over 80 votes) is more informative. As simple as that. I've honestly no idea how you came up with the idea that I act like someone owning the board.
I just informed everyone in a polite way because I had thought two identic polls are not neccessary and may even be confusing, so next time please think again before you try to settle somebody down, ok?

I know you didn't see them, that's why I informed. Not really your fault and no big problem to the forum's order or anyone, I guess. Some people just over reacted :)

High Priest Of Evil said:
I know you didn't see them, that's why I informed. Not really your fault and no big problem to the forum's order or anyone, I guess. Some people just over reacted :)

AKA me. Sorry I thought you were bitching him out. (He kind of gets made fun of a lot). Haha jk:tickled:

aint this the official forum????*? why so less votes????!!

i went: into the pit!!!!!!!!!