• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrankYanker

Mar 6, 2003
Newport Beach, CA
Released October 2, 1995
Up the Irons!
headbob.gif

Sign of the cross, remeber seeing them live in 2000, and Bruce was nailed to the cross when they started playing and at the end when he hit a really high tone, the angel on the sides of the cross burst into flames :headbang:

The Unbeliever. I love it and I don't know why... probably the way Blaze screams the "ALL MY LIFE" bit. Perhaps Maiden's most underrated song IMO.

TheHeartCollector said:
Yeah, this album is vastly underrated, I'd love to hear the band re-record this with Bruce.

My pick is SotC.

Never. They will never do that, and it's a good thing. It's a lack of respect for Blaze and what have been done is done, you either take it or leave it, even though I think a better production could definately make this album more enjoyable. Bruce is probably more concerned at writing good stuff for the future than overdubbing his voice on a 8 years old album.

Soul of a new Machine said:
Never. They will never do that, and it's a good thing. It's a lack of respect for Blaze and what have been done is done, you either take it or leave it, even though I think a better production could definately make this album more enjoyable. Bruce is probably more concerned at writing good stuff for the future than overdubbing his voice on a 8 years old album.

Well I've heard Bruce sing 'SotC' and 'The Clansman' live, and it was my opinion that Bruce did these songs better (live) than Blaze does in the studio!

There are only two Maiden vocalists in my book, and Blaze is not one of 'em. I stand by my statement about re-recording The X-Factor.

Can't vote because I can't make up my mind between 2am and SotC.

The version of SotC on Blaze's "As Live As It Gets" is waaaaaaaaay better than the one on RiR.