Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Out of the Silent Planet

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • The Thin Line Between Love & Hate

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheHeartCollector said:
Dream of Mirrors is destined to be a Maiden Classic...
I may say that about 4-5 songs on BNW...... If the new album is better, it'll easily be the album of the year I'm thinking. At least in the top 5..there's some other great releases that are coming out...

I feel strongly for Brave New World, Out Of The Silent Planet, and The Thin Line Between Love & Hate, but I think I enjoy Ghost of the Navigator the most, so I voted for that.

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
I only dream in black and white
And as someone else posted, Yes! Dream of Mirrors is destined to be a classic! Loved this song from the first time i heard it. Good lyrics and the (unexpected) tempo changes in this song absolutely kick ass! Iron Maiden ROCKS!
headbob.gif
damn right!
The dream is true, the dream is troo-oooo...

This album shows that Maiden still has what it takes, after a decade of decline. While it doesn't compare to an album like Powerslave or Seventh Son, it's good to see a return to form, and has me stoked for the new album. I like The Wicker Man the best, as it sets the tone for the album.

Orion Crystal Ice said:
I may say that about 4-5 songs on BNW...... If the new album is better, it'll easily be the album of the year I'm thinking. At least in the top 5..there's some other great releases that are coming out...

Truth be told, if the new album is better than BNW it could well be their best ever imo. BNW is in my top 5 Maiden albums, about four of which are all tied very closely for 1st and 2nd places. BNW is one of those in 2nd ;) y'all see where I'm coming from? :D

Long live Maiden! \m/ Nice to see so many fans participating here! =) BNW is a fine disc all the way through, a return to form for the band, easily their best album since Seventh Son IMO... I can't wait for the new album (and new Nevermore this year.. it's like the year 2000 all over again!)

Hell yeah, BNW is the best maiden in years. I suppose I'm not the only one in denial of the blaze bailey era...

Best: Ghost of the navigator, with out of the Silent planet as a very close second.

nafnikufesin said:
This album shows that Maiden still has what it takes, after a decade of decline. While it doesn't compare to an album like Powerslave or Seventh Son, it's good to see a return to form, and has me stoked for the new album. I like The Wicker Man the best, as it sets the tone for the album.

So, n.f.f.....this is how you do it. A gazillion posts and rep points from the gods themselves! You sir are a WHORE! Which would rule if you were a chick....... :Spin:

Guess I'll become a post whore too.....

If I could votE, I'd say Wicker man.
Blah blah blah, yeah it was the single, but to me it RULED!

After that, prolly Ghost of the Navigator....

Well, my favorite is Out Of The Silent Planet, but since it already has abunch a votes, i decided to vote for my second favorite, Blood Brothers. But my favorite is Out Of The Silent Planet.