Best Song

nothing

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2002
Indonesia
Hey all. Just so I can get a taste of what CoB are like, I'd like to ask you all what your fave songz by them are, and what genre in your opinions they fall into.

A lil about myself:

I listen to all kindz of Metal, but there's too much of the Nu-Metal in my playlist, so I'm trying to get a sense of the errmm..."Real" Metal scene.

Thanks

hey this thread been already done a couples of times ! so please just read previous thread and stop wasting space for nothing alright ?

LoL nothing, Ocean's right this shit's been done way too many times on these boards(read some of the earlier posts for more elaboration.), but Bodom's got alot of kick ass shit in my opinion, some of my favs would no doubt be "Hate Me", "Follow the Reaper" and "Everytime I Die". You gotta really check out some of their best shit in many cases before you can truly appreciate alot of their other stuff. To the anger driven, like BM, it can be "love at first sound" but for those those heavy in criticism, it often takes form as an acquired taste. Check out that shit first though. And many up here seem to consider CoB a "power metal" band, but they're just full of shit. Personally, although I know it isn't "true" BM, I'd consider it's style, if close to anything, close to Black Metal. But in all truth Children of Bodom has no classification for it's genre yet. Until they make a genre under "Melodic Dark Rage Metal" It's really in a class of it's own.