Best Testament Video

What your favorite Testament music video?

• Trial By Fire

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Practice What You Preach

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Souls of Black

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Electric Crown

• Return to Serenity

• Total voters

Brent

True Believer
Jan 13, 2003
Chicago IL
What , in your opinion, was Testament's best video? My vote goes to Souls of Black , for being an intense video. Nothing like the band in the middle of the street being surrounded by explosions! :headbang: Runners up go to Return to Serenity and Trial By Fire. Also, I know they made a video for Nobody's Fault, but barely anyone has seen it, it's not available anywhere on the internet ( at least from what I have seen), and it's not a real Testament song anyway. Vote away...

There were also videos for "Low" , "The Ballad" , "Nobody's Fault" (on Seen Between the Lines) , and "Over the Wall".

I dig the Low video. Chuck getting covered in some kind of pasty goo stuff, almost looks like Oil.

Hey DE , ask the Mighty Chuck what was that they were throwing on him in the Low video. It looked uncomfortable.

From your list of Choices my two Favs are The Legacy and Electric Crown. I voted Legacy though just cause I dig the "Souls" animated figures and the way the band was filmed.

I've only ever seen the clips for Low and Souls Of Black.
Both good, but I probably prefer Low.

I have the Nobody's Fault video on my computer- it's pretty funny. The Ballad is also pretty good. Low rules too- the guys look really cool when they turn into kids. Over the Wall is very old-school- very intense. My favourites from the list are Return To Serenity and Electric Crown. I voted for the second one- really dig the place where it was recorded+it's the last one in the original lineup