Testament Videos

Hawk-Metal

Dread Knight
Sep 1, 2004
Croatia
www.hawk-designs.net
Hey guys! Anyone knows how much videos Testament has? I currently have 8 (every single one of them rocks :D), Alone In The Dark (Live, Thrash Of The Titans 2001), Electric Crown, Nobodys Fault, Over the Wall, Practice What You Preach, Return to Serenity, Souls Of Black & The Ballad. Btw, anyone saw these videos? What do you think of them? I like the best Electric Crown, Souls of Black & Return to Serenity. Those are damn good videos. \m/

I've seen all of them, and I have 'em on cd...
Moste are great... I think my favs are: Electric Crown, Souls Of Black, Low... but I dunno, I think every single one rules on its way. We just have to admit, TestAmenT just has a great videos... don't you think guys?

Hey guys! Anyone knows how much videos Testament has? I currently have 8 (every single one of them rocks ), Alone In The Dark (Live, Thrash Of The Titans 2001), Electric Crown, Nobodys Fault, Over the Wall, Practice What You Preach, Return to Serenity, Souls Of Black & The Ballad. Btw, anyone saw these videos? What do you think of them? I like the best Electric Crown, Souls of Black & Return to Serenity. Those are damn good videos. \m/
There's also "Trial By Fire", "Greenhouse Effect", "The Legacy" and if you mentioned live videos- also: "Into The Pit (TOTT)", "Raging Waters (Live, 1988), "Eerie Innhabitants (Live, 1988?).

I like all of them and would like to see TestAmenT shooting some videos again, once the new record is released, as it's one of the best ways to promote music as well as a great pleasure for the fans.

Yeah, I have Acustic Set also, 250 mb big. I still don't have Low, I'm waiting on DC++ to get it, but I currenly have 11 videos & I can say all rock.
Anyone saw Nobody's fault video? Hehehe, Chuck dreaming gig for nerds :D awsome video :D

but is it some fragment of a whole concert?
You mean the immense crowd at the end of the clip? It's a fragment from TestAmenT's concert (some festival, I think). "Raging Waters" from this concert can be found in the net

I'd really like to see the acoustic set, seen a clip from it but nothing more
if anyone here could help me out I would be very greatful

the other vidoes mentioned and som more if you feel like getting something in return...

Hawk-Metal said:
Yeah, I have Acustic Set also, 250 mb big. I still don't have Low, I'm waiting on DC++ to get it, but I currenly have 11 videos & I can say all rock.
Anyone saw Nobody's fault video? Hehehe, Chuck dreaming gig for nerds :D awsome video :D
yeah nobody's is awesome and hillarious!!! Chuck Billy did an stage diving to the floor!!!!:hotjump:

guys, if anyone wants to get some testament videos, you can find me at DC++ hubs like DeathNap (death/black), Z Pirates, DivX Dominion... Just send me a message that you are from here & I'll grant you a slot if I don't have any free. I'm under Hawk-Metal nick on hubs also.
Btw, I have:
Videos
Testament - Alone In The Dark (Live, Thrash Of The Titans 2001)
Testament - Electric Crown
Testament - Into The Pit (live, Thrash Of The Titans 2001)
Testament - Low
Testament - Nobodys Fault
Testament - Over the Wall
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Testament - Return to Serenity
Testament - Souls Of Black
Testament - The Ballad
Testament - The Legacy
Testament - Trial By Fire

Full concerts/bootlegs:
Testament - Monster Of Rock 13 09 92
Testament_-_Acoustic_Set_1995_(Bootleg)

Only thing I currently miss from videos is Greenhouse Effect. I'm trying to download it, but I never manage to download it fully, I have 35mb from 50-55 (dunno the exact size)