Best thrash?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
I was watching an online video on youtube today trying to figure out how to pull the bumper off my Mustang which worked cause I did it! :headbang:But during the outro there was some killer thrash playing which i didn't recognize and it got me thinking, damn is there killer thrash that I (we) aren't aware of? Listening to it kinda brought me back to my youth and I want to start listening more, other than Municipal Waste what other thrash bands are bringing it?! Even old school that I may have never heard? I finally got an iphone so i may have to hit itunes for these legendary bands...

If you're after some brutal thrash which is absolutely amazing and you probably haven't heard, check out the band Truth Corroded. They're a local band in my town and their last record Worship The Bled is killer.

Testament, best Thrash band ever in my opinion, god damn I love them!

Otherwise it's the obvious bands like:
* Exodus
* Slayer
* Anthrax
* Warbringer
* Evile
* Sodom
* Kreator

And less known like:
* Havok (maybe they're famous now, wouldn't surprise me).
* Hatchet
* HeXeN
* Deathraiser

hi!
i couldn't find out yet the song of the Mustang-video but this sounds pretty close in style

in the meantime here's some other cool Thrash:

this was produced by Billy Milano

S.O.D. russian style

Jason Bittner is their drummer now:

this is where Papa Roach stole their riff for 'Last Resort' at 3:15

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you heard Warbeast? They opened for Down last year and Phil Anselmo's solo tour this year. They won me over.