• Still Not Black Enough

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • K.F.D.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Hellorado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unholy Terror

• Dying For The World (if you've heard it yet)

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Yes I am bored! Hahaha yet another poll!!!

My order would be:

1. W.A.S.P.
2. The Crimson Idol
3. The Headless Children
4. Unholy Terror
5. The Last Command

I only have W.A.S.P. and The Headless Children, and even though the latter has Forever Free (my fave W.A.S.P. song :cool: ) the former is too catchy and fantastic :D

Funnily enough, I bought my copy of that first album about a month ago on vinyl for a quid...and the other day found a mint condition patch hidden in the sleeve! I was dirt chuffed! :tickled:

I am going to buy The Last Command on the cheap sometime next week :heh:

I haven never seen a W.A.S.P. patch.... if you do find one though let me know and I'll send you the money for it in a heartbeat!! They're probably my 3rd fave band so I *need* them on my jacket! Hahaha.

No problem I will have a look on Wednesday for you as that is usually the day I go into Utopia after work. It is also payday!
I'll get it if it is there then send you it,instead of money I might get you to get me something or do something for me!

Originally posted by The Trooper
I haven never seen a W.A.S.P. patch.... if you do find one though let me know and I'll send you the money for it in a heartbeat!! They're probably my 3rd fave band so I *need* them on my jacket! Hahaha.

I Have 8 W.A.S.P. Patchers i can Send You 4 . No Cost Thay are
Doubles. Just E-Mail Me Your Address.