Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax: Hypersleep Doalogues

For this to get released on Opening Day makes this possibly, with little exaggeration, the greatest day ever.

I have a strange love/hate relationship with most BTBAM songs, I usually love some parts and find others boring, with the exception of a few songs (like Ants of the sky). Here, as usual, I love some parts (usually the ones with more melodies). But you're right, none of those songs are "that" memorable I guess.

I have a strange love/hate relationship with most BTBAM songs, I usually love some parts and find others boring, with the exception of a few songs (like Ants of the sky). Here, as usual, I love some parts (usually the ones with more melodies). But you're right, none of those songs are "that" memorable I guess.

Haha, so I'm not the only one whos only BTBAM song they love is Ants of the Sky? That song is so sick, the rest of their music is just not as awesome though :/ MAD talented though.

Well, this song actually changed my life. I remember going throught the whole album in the middle of the night in my bed, and waking up because of this one and being saying to myself over and over "shit this song is insane".

Check "Sun of Nothing", this one gets sick starting from the middle as well. There are a few spots in the whole albums which gets into similar awesomeness, in my opinion.

8:50 into Augment of Rebirth, Cynic makes a guest appearance??? that last note of the phrase just screamed "Traced in Air" to me.

I agree that it's more boring than their earlier stuff. I guess it's because they don't do anything that stands out as much in these tracks. Though, they have some really cool parts, like in Augment of Rebirth, somewhere around 6-8 minutes, there's this really different part with an accordion and everything.

But most of all the songs is pretty straightforward metal, unlike what's on their albums, which changes up frequently. So I guess that kind of makes it seem like it's dragging on.

i got a cool german word for you guys : überflüssig. (ueberfluessig)
keep that in mind, haha. !