Between The Lines Video

NoArrival

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2004
www.tempest-hor.de
Hello everyone!

I have problems to download the large Version of the Between The Lines Video. This server is so damn fu**ing slow, I only got 1 KB/sec,if I'm lucky!! Often download stops after a few seconds :-( Can please anyone Mail me the file? I can take 100 MB/Mail so there would be no problems for the size. I know it's not good to send such a huge file via E-Mail but I think that would be the only way for me to get the video :( HELP!!! Please Mail to

abraxas at cradlesoffortune dot de

Thanks in advance!!!

Greetings

Andy

Yehaw! I got it finally! Got a new computer at work the last week with a version of Nero on it :) I tried to download the video and I got it with about 50 KB/sec! Burnt in on CD and that's it. So no need to send it to me anymore. Thank you!
I'll watch it this evening. I'm really looking forward to the new video. I hope it'll be available soon and not on this crappy server... :p

Glad to hear you got it, I did try to send it to you but none of my accounts would allow me to attach such a large attachment. I would have replied sooner, but I haven't been online in a while (I've been ill, you know I'm ill when I go over a week without the internet!)

Clairejamin said:
Glad to hear you got it, I did try to send it to you but none of my accounts would allow me to attach such a large attachment. I would have replied sooner, but I haven't been online in a while (I've been ill, you know I'm ill when I go over a week without the internet!)

Oh, I hope you feel better now! Thanks for trying it! I'll watch it again now :) Cu!

i think Erik is so pretty that i like him so much!
other beseechers were all performing good too.
i hope i could watch more vadios of beseech .

Speaking of videos, does anybody know anything about the Manmade Dreams video? It was mentioned in an interview and I think the band said they'd be putting it up on their site for download (bearing in mind this was an old interview). I searched google for information on it and had no luck, so I figured like the Drama video, it had never been finished... then I happened to come across the video recently on a p2p network, so it appears it does exist! I haven't managed to finish the download yet, so haven't seen it all the way through.

I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about it. I suppose that's a sort of vague question, but considering this video seems to have just materialised out of nowhere, I'm a bit lost?