Beyond the Alter ProgPower Promotion! FREE TICKET!

ladyFreyja83

Aug 19, 2010
Seattle
www.beyondthealter.net
Beyond the Alter is proud to offer a May 2012 promotion!

Receive 1 Free 2day pass to ProgPower with a purchase total of $250 or more at beyondthealter.net

*purchase any corset, corset dress etc. Guys don't be discouraged if you have an idea that you would like made contact us via the web site or at beyondthealter@yahoo.com we can work with you as well to create something special for this fest!

*corset designs on the site are samples of things we have done and can be remade if you would like something custom or other colors etc. please contact us we would love to make you something unique and special.
We can work with any sizes, colors, and ideas that you may have!

I am making dustro25 a few things this year so if any of you guys are sick of the same old jeans and a band tee look....maybe just maybe its time for something custom to set you apart...I will be posting his new styles soon...

Something other than a black tshirt? Is that allowed? Just kidding....this is very cool. I've sent your info to a friend who's been looking at corsets. She and I went to an "Adult" store and she tried some on, but they were varying levels of crap.

Haha yes! Look hot and be comfortable! Thanks for sending the info to your friend...and other than the black band tee...I think its leathers and well whatever your fav metal god would were....ie Snowy or anyone in Therion for that matter!

I am making dustro25 a few things this year so if any of you guys are sick of the same old jeans and a band tee look....maybe just maybe its time for something custom to set you apart...I will be posting his new styles soon...

PLEASE tell me you're making him a corset :lol:

Haha there are male corsets....but no Im making him some leather pants and maybe something else if there is time....so if you guys want some leathers...Im going to be posting some samples soon...keep your eyes and ears open...and ladies leather is not just for the guys....

Ok ladies....I am doing a little special on top of the current promotion!

I have 6 samples that are displayed on my site that I am selling with 1 ticket for just the ticket cost! so you get a corset and a ticket for the price of just the ticket! Lets save ProgPower and look amazing for Friday night...you can see the ones that I am offering on beyondthealter facebook page!

the other Promotion still stands if you would like a custom item!