BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING AND LISTENING TO YOU

Edward Yawn

New Metal Member
Sep 14, 2005
Under your bed
Copyright: Eric S. Margolis, 2005

December 26, 2005

MIAMI - Americans should not be shocked to learn that Big Brother has been eavesdropping on their telecommunications. It's been an open secret for years that the hush- hush National Security Agency's big electronic ears on the East and West coasts of the USA have been hoovering up all international phone, fax, and email communications.

When you call your aunt in Palermo, or your friend in Egypt, or your girlfriend in Paris, NSA's super computers pick up and process the transmission. State of the art programs search the messages for key words, locations, repetitions and patterns of interest. This process has been going on long before 9/11.

I have always wondered what government listeners do with highly sensitive financial information passing between corporations, banks and securities or commodity markets. Obviously, there is enormous potential for the state listeners to profit from secret information about mergers, acquisitions, large trades of stocks or commodities, and the movement of currencies.

One may expect a huge scandal to erupt one day when it is revealed that US intelligence agencies used secret financial data to speculate in markets and produce huge profits to pay for `black' operations not authorized by Congress.

Unfettered government electronic and data mining surveillance of its citizens is a genii that once released from its legal bottle becomes a grave menace to democratic society. So-called terrorism is such a loose and flexible concept that it can easily be applied to just about any activity.

Soviet bloc security agencies knew that the most effective way of monitoring `anti-state' activities was by massive random checking. Stop one thousand citizens, or monitor their calls, and a small percentage of potential malefactors, real or imagined, and enemies will be turned up.

East Germany took this sinister practice to the extreme. Its security agency, the Stasi, monitored at least half of all phone and telex calls, employed an army of informers, ran routine spot checks of pedestrians, and even retained tens of thousands of samples of the body scents of `subjects of interest.'

Give any intelligence or security agency carte blanche to spy on citizens and it will eventually take this power to extremes. It's only a small step from monitoring real subversive activities to spying on anyone who disagrees with current government policies. Their friends and relations will also fall under suspicion.

Read the rest here:
http://www.bigeye.com/foreignc.htm

whitey131 said:
If it's on the internet, it has to be true.

Yeah yeah yeah...

by the way, Eric Margolis writes for the Toronto Sun which is a REAL newspaper. His articles are not just written for the net, they are just published there too.

If you think the government is not spying on you, you seriously need to pull your head out of your ass. Ever heard of "Echelon"? Lots of documentation has proved the existence of the Echelon surveillance system. Nobody denies it anymore.

What about the extreme spying the Soviets and East Germans were doing on their own citizens, do you also NOT believe that or are you only scared to think that your OWN government might be monitoring your long-distance phone calls?

I know the government is spying on me. Right now the current military take over plan consits of attacks on the following locations; CHicago, New York, DC, Detroit, Atlanta, LA and my house. I am a threat and they know it.

whitey131 said:
I know the government is spying on me. Right now the current military take over plan consits of attacks on the following locations; CHicago, New York, DC, Detroit, Atlanta, LA and my house. I am a threat and they know it.

You are a true American. No doubt about it. It is pointless arguing with retards like you.

Edward Yawn said:
You are a true American. No doubt about it. It is pointless arguing with retards like you.

Yes, all American's are retarded. Thankfully we have rocketships life you to point out the superior intelect of other countries.

whitey131 said:
Yes, all American's are retarded. Thankfully we have rocketships life you to point out the superior intelect of other countries.

No no no!!! Americans are the smartest and most clever people on earth!!! Americans know everything about everything!!!

Edward Yawn said:

No no no!!! Americans are the smartest and most clever people on earth!!! Americans know everything about everything!!!

Thank you. In another 10 years or so your country will get it's first McDonnalds. We are just trying to figure out how to sell you a big mac and give you change for a goat.

whitey131 said:
Thank you. In another 10 years or so your country will get it's first McDonnalds. We are just trying to figure out how to sell you a big mac and give you change for a goat.

Wow! And which country do you think I live in? Can you answer that Mister American Racist Retard?

How many languages do you speak?
How many countries have you visited?

Oops, I forgot: you are white trailer trash. I doubt you have ever been outside your trailer. Go suck your uncles dick.

USA = Nation of Obese Single Moms

Edward Yawn said:

Wow! And which country do you think I live in? Can you answer that Mister American Racist Retard?

I think you mean Nationalist American Retard. I'm a white guy married to a black woman. I don't hate myself for having sex with her.

As far as the Obese single moms go, I am proud to come from a land of women who like to cook and fuck.

Edward Yawn said:

Joke:
An old Arab lives close to New York City for more
than 40 years. He would love to plant potatoes in
his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son
is at college in Paris, so the old man sends him an
e-mail. He explains the problem:
"Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden this year. I am sure, if only you were
here, you would help me and dig up the garden for
me. I love you, your father."
The following day, the old man receives a response
e-mail from his son:
"Beloved father, please don't touch the garden. It's
there that I have hidden 'the THING'. I love you,
too, Ahmed".

At 4pm the same day, the US Army, the Marines, the
FBI , the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the
old man, take the whole garden apart, search every
inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they
leave the house.
The next day, the old man receives another e-mail
from his son.
"Beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now
and you can plant your potatoes. That's all I could
do for you from here. I love you, Ahmed." :D

Edward Yawn said:

How many languages do you speak?
How many countries have you visited?

Oops, I forgot: you are white trailer trash. I doubt you have ever been outside your trailer. Go suck your uncles dick.

He is from France and has no pants.
How mani langwidges ken yew speek Ed?
My uncle has no penis and therefore is my aunt.
Now go pick some grapes and leave your kumputter alone.

oddybubu said:
He is from France and has no pants.
How mani langwidges ken yew speek Ed?
My uncle has no penis and therefore is my aunt.
Now go pick some grapes and leave your kumputter alone.

I am not from France. I am from Africa.

I feel sorry for big brother if they are watching / listening to me ...my life is boring as fuck, and jesus, I feel sorry for you guys having to perpetually read my boring, twittering stream of conciousness shite. I can just pity some some poor secret agent going "oh fucking hell, no, not another joey vs john thread"...

I am not racist, homofobic, un-American, anti-gun, pro-life/pro-choice, sexist, or anything other. I hate everybody equally. I listen to metal, and I do what the voices in my head tell me to. Lest we ALL forget, that this is the only country in this world (next to Canada) that will let you get away with saying the crap we say. I write this as I listen to Hate Eternal and burn a flag, while wearing tin foil on my head so the spy satellites cannot read my thoughts. Yeah, we are spied on, by the ever strong M.L.B.!!!!
:err: