BIG BROTHER

I FUCKING HATE MAXWELL

Im so glad you said that, I thought everybody loved him. 'I'm a cheeky cockney wankar, off da hook, off da hook , fack abart, jog on .. jog on'

I've had real hate problems with that cunt for about 2 weeks now, his chin hair, his droopy eyes, his fucking teeth, arrgh arrgh ARRGHHGHG

calm down , count to ten ahh

maxwell_hp.jpg

Mick Moss said:
I FUCKING HATE MAXWELL

Im so glad you said that, I thought everybody loved him. 'I'm a cheeky cockney wankar, off da hook, off da hook , fack abart, jog on .. jog on'

I've had real hate problems with that cunt for about 2 weeks now, his chin hair, his droopy eyes, his fucking teeth, arrgh arrgh ARRGHHGHG

calm down , count to ten ahh

rumour has it he might have to get the boot cos he put scabs off his skanky foot in one of the black lads food, racist little gooner wanker. rumour also has it that he worked for big brother before this, which might explain why he's gotten away so far with that shite

ha ha ive been on that forum there all day, the cunt.
I cant believe they let that tosser stay in after what he did, he'll be elected king of the chavs soon. all of whom will stop playing that fucking frog on their stolen mobiles long enough to vote over and over for whoever hes nominated against to make sure their hero stays.

hopefully the homies in north london will give him the kicking he deserves when hes eventually evicted. Still, that skirt hes chasing is alright for a chavette

I had an awful nightmare last night. I was punching Maxwell in the face and my punches were in slow motion and not hurting him at all. Did anyone see his reaction to getting told about the scab by BB? The prick represents most things I hate about average white 20-something English pricks. The prick.

I dont watch big brother..never have.

But that guy sounds like a mong, I watched the auditions on e4 though for about 4 hours..that was pretty entertaining.

Susie said:
Well put it this way saskia would of seen a real laddette :tickled: and i would'nt of been an attention seekin freak..wankin a wanna be cockney :yuk:

Do people wank each other off on Big Brother!?