Big question

Zolty

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2011
Big questions*

who record last guitar solo in Rivers Dancing? this solo is just... sryy Ron but even better then solo from Multi Masking :(
i have original Gordian Knot 1st cd but im to stupid to uncode this complex code... just kidding, my friend lost cover plate...

omgomgomgomgomg

... i heard new project. sounds like BS + sick song construction from Spastic Ink + some good mini solos from SSOTC. cant wait!!!
when we can expect cd order on ure main website?

also where there is no Gordian Knots tabs? ye i know writ it by self... but still, why?

According to the booklet the first two solos and the last one are all Jarzombek's solos (and sound like him, definitely). The begining of that track is amazing, I love it, one of the best progressive metal moments I have heard.

Regarding Gordian Knot III, it used to be some information that it was "being created" about 5 years ago. Since last year, Sean Malone seems to have disapeared from the web, so there is not trustworthy information about his musical projects (if there is any).

According to the booklet the first two solos and the last one are all Jarzombek's solos (and sound like him, definitely). The begining of that track is amazing, I love it, one of the best progressive metal moments I have heard.

Regarding Gordian Knot III, it used to be some information that it was "being created" about 5 years ago. Since last year, Sean Malone seems to have disapeared from the web, so there is not trustworthy information about his musical projects (if there is any).

tbh its sounds like ron but not at all. i just want to believe there is another divine guitarist like Ron...

''Regarding Gordian Knot III, it used to be some information that it was "being created" about 5 years ago.''

where you get that info?

also about last solo form Rivers Dancing, someone brakedown this solo? any tab script?

Yeah, I remember trying to write something over some obnoxious constant hi D note being played on the rhythm track. Very annoying. The end solo was pretty open, so I didn't mind doing that one at all, (I think just a plain Em D C chord progression). A bit on the cliche bland side, but a lot better than the rhythm for the first solo section.