Big Red Blinking Cancel Button

HEAVENLY CUNT

LEGION
Nov 26, 2004
Spanish webzine AZHeavyMetal.com has uploaded several dozen photos of DEICIDE and KLINK performing together at Dejavu in Barcelona, Spain on December 13. Check out the pictures: http://www.azheavymetal.com/fotos_conciertos/2004-12-13_Deicide_Dejavu_1.htm, Klink.

As previously reported, DEICIDE cancelled the remainder of their European tour following the completion of their Spanish dates. BLAHHBLAHHHBLAHH.NET requests for an official statement on the cancellation from the group's booking agent and frontman Glen Benton have remained unanswered.

HA HA HA PEOPLE FROM SPAIN SUCK!!! I am so glad I am not from there. No wait I meant people from Sweden and there too. They are nobodies. NOTHING!!! LET THEM ALL SUFFER AND BE FILLED WITH ANGER AND DESPAIR!!! LET THEM BE STONED BY BARS OF SOAP AND STARVE BEFORE THE DISEASE THAT THEY ARE!!!! MAY SATAN RISE NATION AGAINST NATION!!!! DDddddd.......DDDIIIIEEEE!!!!

Ok. Well that wasnt very promising or nice.

They are very great people. Fuck them. Black Metal lip around the poles. Lip rippling shaft mongers. Lip blistering . . . puckering puffers.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION